Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can you do it?


Can you hold your enthusiasm for something for thirty days? Can you commit to completing a simple task, once a day for a month? So far, I can't . I 've tried to find some topic, activity or project that I can commit to doing everyday, but somehow I keep talking myself out of everything. I think maybe I need to start small: "I will walk barefoot on the grass every day for 30 days...", "I will throw frisbees at Oologah every day for 30 days...". Right now, because I really need to, I've resolved to read 30 minutes a day, for 30 days. This will fulfill my need to complete a project and will make me more prepared for class, which is definitely what I need to be. Stay tuned, please and see how the whole 30 days of stuff works out. You can join the group on Facebook now, you can certainly follow @andrewatideal or @dubber (or @sivers) to see where this all came from, or you can resolve to do something for 30 days and see what happens!

No comments: